Pakistan's former cricketer Imran Khan has finally accepted that he is married to former BBC broadcaster Reham Khan. We share with you 10 things that you didn't know about her and also a leaked video that created ruckus in Pakistan.
1. 41-year-old Reham Khan is a broadcast journalist. She has three kids from her previous marriage.
2. Reham was a sociology student and later she took up journalism. During her journalism post graduation course she started her first job. After her classes she used to work as a TV projector for Legal TV for two hours every day.
3. After this, Reham switched to radio journalism and joined BBC as a weather girl. She also worked for a show called South Today as a presenter.
4. Presently, Reham works for Aaj TV in Pakistan.
5. She began her career in Pakistan in 2013.
6. In 2013, she grabbed a prime spot in the media due to her coverage of Pakistan elections.
7. Reham's first husband was a psychologist known as Ejaj Rehman. They have three kids: Sahir, Ridha and Inaya.
8. Reham loves to eat chocolate.
9. She is a big foody and enjoys dancing.
10. She loves travelling a lot and was born in Sahara.
JOIN QUIZGROUP PARTNER PROGRAM: join.quizgroup.com/