Raj kachori is a tangy-zingy spicy chaat filled with yummy condiments.
Sooji - 200 grams (2 cup)
Maida (all purpose flour) - 2 table spoon.
Salt - 1/2 tea spoon. (According to the taste)
Oil - to fry
Potato - 2-3 (boiled) (chopped)
Moong or chana - 1/2 cup (boiled)
Small Papdi made of maida - 20
Dahi pakodi - 10
Curd - 400 grams (2 cup) (Whisked)
Cumin seeds - 2 tea spoon (roast and grind)
Black pepper - 1 tea spoon
Red chili powder - 1 tea spoon
Sweet chutney - 1/2 cup
Green chutney - 1/2 cup
Sev bhujiya - 1/2 cup
Pomegranate - 1/2 cup (peeled)
Coriander leaves - 1/2 cup (chopped)
1. In a mixing bowl, take semolina and refined flour. To it then add some salt and 1 tbsp oil. Mix well.
2. Now add water in small parts and knead stiff and tight dough for making the pooris. Cover and keep aside for half and hour to rest.
3. Heat enough oil in a wok or pan to deep fry the kachoris.
4. Knead the dough again after half an hour and make small lumps from the dough. Take one lump at a time and roll into round shape. Then roll out to a 3 inch round poori.
5. Slide the rolled kachori to the hot oil. Press the kachori with a ladle to puff it up and then reduce the flame to minimum and fry the kachoris until golden brown and crispy.
6. Drain out the fried kachori on paper kitchen towels and likewise fry the rest. Let the kachoris cool down.
7. Kachoris are ready, let’s stuff them up.
8. Break the kachoris from the center on the thinner side and place it in a plate. Place 4 to 5 potato chunks, 1 tsp boiled moong dal, 2 dahi pakodi, 2 to 3 curd coated papdis, roasted cumin seeds, black pepper, red chilly powder, sweet chutney, curd, green chutney, sev bhujiya, pomegranate seeds.
9. Again sprinkle some cumin seeds powder, red chilly powder, coriander leaves, curd and chutney.
10. Sumptuous and lip smacking raj kachori is ready. Serve and relish eating!
to read Raj Kachori Recipe in Hindi. Also known as Raj Kachori Chaat Recipe, Raaj Kachori Chaat, Rajashtani Raj Kachori Recipe, Street Food Raj Kachori Recipe. How to make Raj Kachori at home?
Subscribe for more recipes -
For the Best recipes on YouTube, log onto -
Find us on Facebook at -
Visit my Hindi Website