Get Ripped Abs Now:
Welcome back… and I'm going to be honest with you. It's Monday and I ate horrible over the weekend so I need a workout that burns fat today. It started with a little pizza and turned into a huge cheat meal. But workouts like this can burn enough calories to make up for the bad eating over the weekend - and get you one step closer to the ripped body of your dreams.
Fat Burning Workout Breakdown:
5 Exercises/ 30 Second Rounds/ 15 Second Rest Between Exercises
*Beginner: 4 Rounds
**Advanced: 8 Rounds (no big deal, right?)
1) Dive Bomber Push Ups
- Start off in a push up position, hands under your shoulders and feet hip width apart.
- Stick your butt up in the air, push into the floor with your hands and come up on your toes.
- Picture "diving" and slowly lower yourself do that you nose grazes the floor and scoop up so that your chest is out, then reverse and bring that whole movement backwards.
2) Jump Lunge Burpees
- Jump into a lunge position, jump again to switch legs then do a burpee.
- Think "Jump, Jump, Burpeee"
3) Up And Over Step Lunges
- Find a bench, chair or other hard stable surface.
- Start with one leg up on the surface and alternate legs as you skip over it then back.
4) Knee To Elbow Planks
- Get into a plank position but resting on your elbows, not on your hands. You can grab a towel or a mat for cushion.
- Holding that plank position, alternate bringing one knee out to your side one at a time to touch your elbow.
5) Sliding Mountain Climbers
- Use the same towel again, but this time place it under your feet.
- Get into a push up position and slide each leg up, one at a time as if you were doing regular mountain climbers but with this one you're sliding.
You guys ready? Whenever I feel like stopping, I'm going to think about that pizza!
- Round 1
- Round 2
- Round 3
- Round 4
Hell yeah man. That workout was intense, but it was fast. Remember, if you cheat, you pay! The best time to run through a routine like this is right after your weight training. Believe me… you'll burn a ton of fat. If you're a beginner, just stick to this routine and do it six times a week.
Want to know the #1 trick for getting ripped while you sleep? Click this link:
I haven't always had the muscular body that I'm known for today. Even though I've always had my hard-core will power on the surface I was weak and soft looking. It wasn't until I discovered this one unique training "tip" and applied it to my routine that everything changed for me. Now I have the ripped body of my dreams that people can't help but notice.
Check out this "tip" for yourself and get Ripped Right Now!:
P.S. -- Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!