In this video we wanted to see how far we could push the limits using just an egg. We came up with ten wild recipes, new ways to cook your old favorites, and thing's that you have certainly never seen before. Time to get weird in the kitchen with the brothers green .
10 Creative Egg Recipes
Egg White Omelette with Plus Yolk Treat
- Separate egg yolks. In an oiled pan fry egg whites, once set add yolks on top, fold and enjoy!
-Scramble eggs. In an oiled pan over medium-low heat coat bottom with scrambled eggs. Cover to steam. Once set, roll up egg and cut into noodles. Toss in some tomato sauce for a glorious shakshuka style breakfast pasta!
Jamie Oliver Inspired Egg Omelette
- Whisk eggs until fluffy, frothy, and light. Heat oil on a nonstick pan and pour eggs. Once the bottom sets fold over. The top may look uncooked but since it's so airy and light it will cook fast. Garnish with some green onions.
Deep Fried Poached Eggs
- In a deep pot heat oil. Once it's hot crack an egg into the oil, be careful it will splash! Cook for about 30 seconds. Remove and enjoy!
Egg on Egg Sandwich
- Separate the yolk from 2 eggs. Beat egg whites with a whisk until still peaks form. On a parchment lined cookie sheet scoop egg whites into a bun shape. Bake at 350 until golden. In a pan fry an egg and add remaining 2 yolks. Season with salt and pepper. Put fried egg between baked egg white buns. Enjoy!
(Ok..ok so messed it up in the video but this recipe works and it's silky and glorious!!)
- In a bowl beat 3 eggs. Add 1 cup of water, and 2 teaspoons of salt, and beat again. Pour into a ramekin, or heat safe bowl. In a pot enough water to come up halfway on ramekin. Bring to a boil. Once boiled lower heat, and add ramekins. Cover and let steam for 8-12 minutes. Remove, it will be hot! Garnish with green onion. For even more flavor you could use vegetable or chicken broth in place of water and add a splash of sesame oil! Mmm...
- In a hot pan with oil crack egg and break yolk. Swirl to create a marbled look. Let it still, bottom will crisp up. Once top sets it's done. Add some Sriracha for a yummy kick!
- Beat 6 eggs. Butter a hot pan, pour some egg mixture, let it set, and fold in half. On empty side of pan butter again, pour more egg, let it set, and fold onto other side. Repeat until egg mix is gone. Buttery layers of egg!
Double Broiler Scrambled Eggs
- Heat water in a pan. Place a bowl on top with a pat of butter. Scramble 2 eggs. Once butter is melted add eggs and slowly mix and fold. After about 10 minutes you will have the most tender, delicate eggerts! Enjoy!
Subscribe here for more videos! - bit.ly/1G6bcDK
Shop Brothers Green - shop.brothersgreen.com/
Website - brothersgreen.com/
Facebook - www.facebook.com/BrothersGree..
Instagram - instagram.com/brothersgreen/
Twitter - twitter.com/BrothersGreenBK
Younow - www.younow.com/BrothersGreen
SnapChat - BrothersGreen
All business Inquiries email us at - BrothersGreenEating@gmail.com