Please Subscribe! ► bit.ly/JOovvU
- What a great day to get outside and enjoy some mud! Only 1 Problem.. It's February and the ground is Frozen Solid. Well.. as a true RC Addict, screw that - Im making some Mud! Out comes my Skid Steer, a few Buckets of water, some top soil.. and we got SOME MUD! I have brought out a few Trucks to get soupy - a FrankenCrawler 6x6, a converted vintage metal Tonka Dump Truck, a Powerful Modded 4x4, and my Traxxas Summit! Also, for a Recovery option - I brought out my NEW Tow Truck.. to test it's mite!
I expect each truck to Fail, and though this is a 10 minute video - the film took several hours to film. Interesting things happened to the trucks...
--- SPOiLER ALERT! --- Reading below this line will answer some questions but ruin your movie surprises - read on only if you have seen the video..
1) Frankencrawler had Mud in it's motor
2) The Beast stripped BOTH Plastic Locker Differential Housings, front and back axle
3) Dump Truck - well, you see in the video
4) Summit had a Transmission servo horn strip taking it out of gear
5) Recovery Tow Truck.. is awesome, and needs stronger Winch Motors ;)
RC ADVENTURES™/ RCSparks Studio™ © 2015 Medic Media Productions Inc.. All rights reserved. Publication, reproduction or distribution of this film by any means whatsoever - including without limitation electronic transmission via internet or e-mail, or re-uploading existing videos & re-uploading such material on any website anywhere in the world — is strictly prohibited without the prior written consent of Medic Media Productions Inc. Please note that the RCSparks Studio does not sell RC Products. The RCSparks Studio an independent promotor of a great hobby! I am not directly affiliated with any of the vendors or manufacturers in this video. The RCSparks Studio is not liable for any damage or loss through the use of products or techniques shown - Use at your own risk! This film and the RC ADVENTURES film series broadcast on YouTube is intended for entertainment purposes only. #RCAdventures #Modellbau #Mud #Mudding #FamilyFriendly #KidSafe #Toy #RCTrucks #Tutorial #RCEntertainment #Bashing #RadioControl #RemoteControl #RCSparks #Hobby