Published on 14 Jul 2013 | over 4 years ago
Mutton Rezala - Sweet sour Mutton Curry recipe. Mutton rezala is a very popular dish
in Bangladesh. Mutton Rezala or Mutton Curry dish is usually served in weddings or other special occasions like Eid.
1. Medium sized cut mutton with bone - 1kg
2. Ghee - 1/4th cup
3. Oil - 1/4th cup
4. Garam Masala :
5-6 pcs Cardamom;
2-3 Cinnamon sticks 1" size;
Whole Cumin seeds - just a pinch;
6-7 pcs whole black pepper;
5-6 pcs clove;
Bay leaves - 2pcs;
5. Ginger paste - 1 tablespoon
6. Garlic paste - 1 teaspoon
7. Chili powder - 1 teaspoon ( add to taste )
8. Turmeric powder - 1 teaspoon
9. Coriander powder - 1 tablespoon
10. Cumin powder - 1 tablespoon
11. Salt to taste
12. Alubokhara or Plums 7-8 pcs
10. Fresh Green Chilies 5-6pcs
To make the paste which makes the rezala special, blend it fine in a mixer:
1. Plain yogurt/curd - 1/4th cup
2. Sweet yogurt/curd - 1/4th cup
3. Cashew nuts - 1/4th cup
4. Barista/Onion fry - 1/2 cup
To be mentioned you can use 2 tablespoon sugar instead of sweet yogurt and use
1/2 cup of plain yogurt to make the paste.
Please follow the video. It would take approximate one and a half hour to complete
cooking the mutton rezala.
Serve the mutton rezala warm with pulao, paratha or chapatti/roti.
Report video function is under development.