To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
Shopping List for How to Install a Mini-Split Air Conditioner:
- mini-split air conditioner
- ground pad, for supporting condenser unit
- 1-inch-diameter PVC pipe and assorted fittings, used as condensate drain line
- PVC primer and cement, used to join together PVC drain line 5. Armor-sheathed electrical cable, provides line-voltage power to the air conditioner
- low-voltage wire, sends signal from air conditioner to condenser
Tools for How to Install a Mini-Split Air Conditioner:
- 1 ½-inch hole saw, used to make hole for refrigerant lines
- level, used to level pad that supports condenser unit
- drywall saw or jigsaw, used to cut hole in interior wall
- wire strippers