Get your free audio book here:
It's Mike and today we are going to do a ten minute workout and all you're going to need is a towel. We are going to work chest, back, arms, abs and get some cardio in this workout. SO yes it is going to be intense!
A lot of guys aren't doing the workouts and the workouts are short! Why does this happen? It is a lack of willpower...
I've been reading a book called "The Willpower Instinct", and it has really helped me understand how we are driven to accomplish our goals. So many things in life depend on willpower and this booked helped me out, so check it out if you want.
Four reasons that people destroy their willpower:
1) Stress, anxiety, depression and any negative emotion will kill your willpower.
2) Lack of sugar to your brain and a lack of sleep.
3) You simply run out of willpower.
4) Lack of training... yes you have to train your willpower.
How to overcome destroying your willpower:
1) Exercise, healthy eating, hang out with friends and don't stress.
2) Eat every two to three hours.
3) When you run out of willpower, try doing things in the morning.
4) Time how many breaths you take in sixty seconds and whatever it is, you want to lower your breaths from 6-10 for every sixty seconds. Work your way up to twenty minutes a day and you will definitely reduce your rash decision making.
Follow these steps and take control of your fitness goals and your life.
**Note: I personally listen to to audible.com
during all my workouts to get mentally prepare for my intense training and also prepare for my daily tasks.... it's not only a game changer, it's a life changer.
Now lets get to training:
10 MIN workout...Follow me let's go!!!
And if you want to build a ripped V-Shape body fast, watch this video now.
I've always had trouble getting a ripped body. I had a ton of fat that would never go away and I didn't have the willpower to do anything about it... until I found this one "trick" that gave me the ripped six pack abs I had always wanted.
Could this one "trick" be the answer to your fitness problems as well?
Watch this video to find out for yourself.
P.S. Share with your friend with this link on Facebook.
Thanks to Audible for supporting Six Pack Shortcuts. Audible has over 150,000 audiobooks that help keep you entertained while you workout. You can get a free audiobook and try their service for free at Audible.com/mike