Check Out How Power Block Helps You Blow Up Your Chest:
What's up guys!
It's Mike with Sixpack Shortcuts and do you know what today is?? CHEST DAY! I just hit some biceps for a different video, so you may recognize my clothes - good thing you can't smell me!
Pay attention to this workout, and even write it down, because I'm on a mission to blow up my chest! So follow me with workouts like this one you'll soon have a chiseled chest and be that much closer to the body of your dreams!
3 Movements / 6 - 8 Reps / 5 Rounds of all 3 Movements / Minimal Rest Time
- This routine today is what we call a "tri-set."
1) Chest Press:
- Sit back on an incline bench with your arms at a 90 degree angle.
- Take a breath and as you breathe out push up to straighten out your arms and touch the dumbbells together at the top.
- Bring them back down, no lower than that 90 degree angle and repeat.
2) Chest Fly
- Start sitting back on the incline bench again but this time with your arms already extended in front of your face.
- Think about bringing your hands away from each other on this one and really open up that chest.
- You should bend your elbows and bring that weight down so your arms are below 90 degrees - or - as far as your body will allow to safely push the dumbbells back up.
3) Push Ups
- Start in a pike postion with your hands directly below your shoulders.
- Lower so that your chest and legs touch the ground at the same time, then push back up and repeat.
- This will get tougher as the routine professes, so just get through it and move on to your break.
- Notice how I'm lifting the dumbbells, to prevent a back injury be sure that your knees are bent and that your chest is out. This way you can just stand straight up to lift with your legs and not your back.
You think you're ready for this? Let's get it done!
Tri-Set 4 - Get some REAL weight on there!
There you go guys! This was a great chest workout today, I'm super pumped and really feeling it.
And for those of you who can easily build your shoulders, but lack on your chest, it's not that you're using bad form you just need to change your form to what works for you to target your chest.
So if you want some more amazing workouts like this one as well as fitness and diet tips keep coming back to check us out, and as always, leave your comments below and let us know what you think.
Get a powerful, muscular body fast -- Click this link:
Working out didn't always come easily for me, I was weak and puny and felt so far from my goal. I never let that discourage me and kept working at it. Finally I found this one "trick" that maximized my training results and got me ripped FAST! Now I have the muscular body of my dreams that gets me constant attention.
Could this game-changing "trick" be the answer to finally seeing those gains?:
P.S. -- Use this link to share the video with your friends on Facebook!