Sahabah asked him for dua
By Maulana Tariq Jameel
[Translated into English]
Click here for more translated lectures by this Shaykh: www.youtube.com/playlist
Maulana narrates the story of the famous Tabiee Uwais al Qarni [r.h] and the status he was given for honouring his duties with his mother. It is a very unique story made even more special by hearing it from Maulana Tariq Jameel.
Click here to download the audio: www.4shared.com/mp3/YwPg2eZA/S..
Click here to download the transcript of the lecture: www.4shared.com/office/HNKDk74..
Click here for a alternative link for this video on Vimeo: vimeo.com/52255026
Click here to watch the full [untranslated] lecture: www.youtube.com/watch
Once the Day of Judgment will commence, this limited free choice that was allotted to man will be taken away. The accountability of mankind's deeds will take place. On that Day, no one will have the right to intercede on behalf of another being. However, only through the permission and consent of Allāh Taālā, one will be able to intercede. Almighty Allāh says in the Qurān:
"Who can intercede with Him without His permission?" (Qurān 2/255)
In the narrations of Nabī Sallallāhu Alaihi Wa Sallam, the various intercessors are mentioned. For example, it comes in a Hadīth that Surah Al-Mulk will intercede on behalf of its reciter until he is forgiven. [Ibn Maja]
With regards to the types of intercessions, Imām An-Nawawī has mentioned in his commentary of Sahīh Muslim, that there will be five: [المنهاج شرح صحيح مسلم بن الحجاج]
1. Before the reckoning, mankind will have to wait a long duration which will be very difficult and unbearable. Then Nabī Sallallāhu Alaihi Wa Sallam will intercede on behalf of every single being, resulting in the commencement of hisāb (reckoning).
2. Through the intercession of Nabī Sallallāhu Alaihi Wa Sallam, one large group will enter Jannah without reckoning.
3. Nabī Sallallāhu Alaihi Wa Sallam and others to whom Allāh will grant permission will intercede on behalf of those for whom entry into Jahannam (the fire) was binding.
4. Nabī Sallallāhu Alaihi Wa Sallam, the angels, and other believers will intercede on behalf of those who will have entered into the fire. Through this intercession, they will be taken out and entered into Jannah.
5. The ranks and levels of the inhabitants of Jannah will be elevated.
Brought to you by the Ink of scholars channel
Facebook page: www.facebook.com/inkofscholars
Facebook profile: www.facebook.com/inkofscholars2
Download our lectures: www.mediafire.com/inkofscholars