Remove write protection from the usb flash drive or sd card by using this method.
If this video does not work for you then try it by another method by following this video instructions. i hope it will definitely work for you.
Please follow the simple procedure
1. Shutdown your computer or laptop
2. Insert USB Memory Stick into your laptop or Computer
3. Turn on computer and then immediately start pressing F8 key then Advanced Boot Options screen will come up
4. Select Safe Mode with Command Prompt
5. After loading files if your USB Memory Stick drive letter is "H" for example then write as
6. C:\windows\system32 H: and press enter
7.H: format H: and press enter
8. If ask you Y/N then press and press enter
9. Now a full format will start which remove write protection from USB Memory Stick.
My Most Popular Video:-