Join us at Facebook
Maulana Tariq Jameel (Official Page) : www.facebook.com/MaulaanaTariqJameel
Maulana Tariq Jamee Fan page : www.facebook.com/pages/Molana-Tariq-Jameel-lectures/258262980895251
Learn about Islam at Facebook
Tablighi jamat 6 numbers
The method adopted by Muhammad Ilyas was simple. It was to organize units (called jamaats, Arabic: جماعتِ meaning Assembly) of at least ten persons and send them to various villages. This unit jamaat, would visit a village, invite the local Muslims only to assemble in the mosque and present their message in the form of Six Principles. Muhammad Ilyas articulated six demands in the form of Six Principles which are quintessential to Tabligh Jamaat's teachings. These six principles are:
1. Kalmah: An article of faith in which the tablighi accepts that there is no god but Allah and the Prophet Muhammad is His Last messenger". Yet it is not as simple as proclaiming tawheed, rather it also has to do with having conviction that every single thing is done by the will of Allah. Moreover, the fact that not a leaf can fall from the tree yet it has been decreed by Allah. The means of bringing this conviction in one's life requires one to follow the Sunnah (way) of the Prophet Muhammad (May Peace Be Upon Him).
2. Salah: "Five daily prayers that are essential to spiritual elevation, piety, and a life free from the ills of the material world" The notion that through one's salah, one can directly attain from the treasures of Allah (SWT). However it is not simply praying salah, but praying it in the manner of the Prophet Muhammad, i.e. With concentration and devotion.
3. ilm and Zikr: "The knowledge and remembrance of Allah conducted in sessions in which the congregation listens to preaching by the emir, performs prayers, recites the Quran and reads Hadith as is described in the books like "Tabligi Nisaab' comprising of Fadhaa'il Aa'mal' and other books
4. Ikraam-e-Muslim: "The treatment of fellow Muslims with honor and deference" To Like for other what you like for yourself.
5. Sahih-Niyyat: "Reforming one's life in supplication to Allah by performing every human action for the sake of Allah and toward the goal of self-transformation"
6. Dawt'o' Tableegh(Dawah): "The sparing of time to live a life based on faith and learning its virtues, following in the footsteps of the Prophet Muhammad, and taking His message door-to-door for the sake of faith.