This is a Compilation Of 11 in 1 Video Of Some High Speed Indian Trains Running On The Great Indian Railways.
Part 2 : www.youtube.com/watch
These Are Some High Speed Trains Of India Captured By Me
1. Double Decker Express
2. Trivandrum Rajdhani Express
3. Pune Nizamuddin Duronto Express
4. Bandra Delhi Sarai Rohilla Garibrath Express
5. Bandra Bhuj AC Express
6. Ahmedabad Pune Duronto Express
7. August Kranti Rajdhani Express
8. Mumbai Delhi Rajdhani Express
9. Bandra Nizamuddin Yuva Express
10. Delhi Mumbai Premium Rajdhani Special
11. Bandra Nizamuddin Garibrath Express
Railways were first introduced to India in 1853 from Bombay to Thane. In 1951 the systems were nationalised as one unit, the Indian Railways, becoming one of the largest networks in the world. IR operates both long distance and suburban rail systems on a multi-gauge network of broad, metre and narrow gauges. It also owns locomotive and coach production facilities at several places in India and are assigned codes identifying their gauge, kind of power and type of operation. Its operations cover twenty eight states and seven union territories and also provides limited international services to Nepal, Bangladesh and Pakistan.
This Video Features Locomotives Of Indian Railways Like WCAM 2P WAP-4 WAP-5 WAP-7 WDM-3A