How to Block Ads in Google Chrome?
This is a great opportunity for entrepreneurs of HOW to begin and grow an online business with endless profits. Start today!. Visit goo.gl/fZtAq2
1. Open Google chrome browser on your computer.
2. Visit the Chrome Web store.
3. Search for "Adblock" on the search bar.
4. Find "Adblock" from the results and click on the "+free" button on the right side.
5. Click on "add" from the window that pops up.
6. Now, Visit any website on your Google chrome browser.
7. As you can see, the ads has been blocked by Adblock plus.
8. You can disable Adblock plus on a specific website by clicking on the Adblock icon in the top right hand corner of the browser.
9. This is how you can Block Ads on Google Chrome.
Thank you for watching.
Learn How to Make Money Online, Join Us @ www.jobs4mind.com
This video is only for instructional or educational purpose.
Jobs4minds warrants that the content in this video is provided on an "as is" basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Visit our channel:
Subscribe to stay updated:
Join Us on Facebook:
Follow Us on Twitter:
Video Credits ( Free Screen Recorder Software):
Image courtesy of [stockimages] at FreeDigitalPhotos.net
Watch Previous Videos
How to Set Homepage in Google Chrome
How to Use Google Chrome