For Aerofoils - airfoiltools.com/
For Excel Export Macro Workbook - http://www.staff.city.ac.uk/~ra600/ME2105/Catia%20course/CATIA%20Tutorials/wfsug_C2/wfsugbt0317.htm
Wireframe & Surfacing Part 1:
This Tutorial shows you the basics of the Generative Shape Design (GSD) workbench and includes the start of wing design using geometry importing from Excel:
1. Basic Operations, Sketching and Surfacing - 01:06
2. Getting Aerofoil Data - 06:00
3. Excel Spreadsheet - 06:50
4. Importing Geometry using Excel - 07:11
5. Creating Wing Profiles - 09:18
6. Creating Splines - 10:25
7. Multi-Section Surfaces - 12:12
8. Creating Multi-Section Surface Guides - 14:23
9. Joins - 14:47
10. Finishing the Wing Shape -16:01
Part 5 of a Series on the inner workings of CATIA V5 - from the very basics to complex part modelling. The series focuses on the actual way CATIA functions and is designed to give you the knowledge to produce your own parts, not specific ones.
The Motto in this Series is "Go away and Have a play" as it is the best way to learn CATIA, with this series, you will be armed with the know-how to develop your own experience with the program.