Original Water Balz video here: www.youtube.com/watch
Water Ballz Part 2 Invisible here!: www.youtube.com/watch
And of course the Water Balz Time Lapse Video: www.youtube.com/watch
Water Balz Video Smashed Frozen and Squashed: www.youtube.com/watch
Buy it here: www.incrediblescience.com/edible-water-balls.html
Find us on Facebook! www.facebook.com/IncredibleScienceToy
Follow us on Instragram; instagram.com/incrediblescience
1) Bowl #1 - Add 4 cups of water and 1 teaspoon of food grade Sodium Alginate.
2) Mix it well with a hand blender for 2-3 minutes and let it sit for at least an hour or even a few hours...Wait for all the bubbles to be gone and it's a clear liquid.
3) Bowl #2 - Add 2 cups of water and 1/2 teaspoon of Calcium Chloride and mix until it's dissolved. (should take a few minutes.)
4) If you want to add flavor and/or color you can add flavoring or food coloring to the calcium chloride mixture (bowl#2)
5) Bowl #3 - Fill up a bowl with water
6) Fill ice cubes or water ball mold with Calcium Chloride mix and add food coloring or flavoring if you want.
7) Freeze it
8) Take ice cube or ice ball and place it into Sodium Alginate bowl (Bowl #1) and GENTLY use a spoon to cover the entire ball with the liquid. Try not to move the ice ball too much and make sure you leave it in for a few minutes so that it has time to form a covering around the ice ball.
9) After a few minutes, gently take it out and place it in the water bowl.
10) Wait for ice ball to dissolve and you can then take the water ball out and eat/drink it.