Published on 01 Sep 2013 | over 4 years ago
Zarda Rice is a traditional dessert recipe usually served in wedding parties. During Eid Zarda Rice is a must recipe to be cooked. Zarda Rice is cooked in different flavor and different process. Here I have shown a simple way to cook Zarda Rice.
1. Basmati or Pulao rice - 3cups
2. Plenty of water to boil the rice upto 75%
3.Cinnamon Stick - 4pcs
4. Cardimom - 4pcs
5. Bay leaves - 4pcs
6. Cloves - 6pcs
7. Food color - Half teaspoon
8. Safron - Just a pinch
9. Oil - Half cup
10. Clarified butter or Ghee - 2 tablespoon
11. Sliced almond and cashew nuts - 1/4cup
12. Sugar - 3cups
13. Milk - 1cup
14. Raisins - 1/4 to 1/2cup
15. Diced pineapple - 1/2cup
16. Orange pulp - 1/2 cup
17. Candied fruits or Murabba (optional)
For garnishing use Mawa or Solidified milk, Small sweets.
Report video function is under development.