To download mp3 (audio): Click "Download mp3" button
To Cut/Crop mp3: Please use the slider below and click on "Download mp3" button to download the selected part.
Note that video to mp3 conversion output is limited to 10 minutes.
The torque converter is often seen as the most complicated part in vehicles of today. It is, however, a very important component of automatic transmissions. This animation explains the theory behind this complex component.
1) Torque converter impeller
2) Blades and fluid of impeller
3) Centrifugal forces caused by rotation of impeller
4) Torque converter turbine
5) Fluid flow between impeller and turbine
6) Fluid coupling
7) Torque converter stator
8) Housing, lock-up clutch and shaft
9) Stages of operation: stall, acceleration, coupling