Some people are born with sexy voices, while other people must learn how to fake it. By doing this exercise you can enhance the sexiness of your voice by bringing out its throaty vibrations. Do the exercise to temporarily change your voice so that it has a raspy quality to it.
The Frog - to do this exercise make the noise of the frog in your throat. Make the sound in your throat and say 'ribbit.' Make sure that you roll the vibrations of the frog noise in your throat. You do this to add texture to your voice. Then sing as a frog: 'Down by the river bank to banky, two fat frogs and a hanky panky, ah-ah-ah-ah, down by the river where nobody goes, ah!'
Following the exercise allow yourself to speak more slowly and don't be precise about the endings of your words as this will stop the gravel / rasp in your voice.
The Lamb - to do this exercise make the noise of a lamb (move your hands as you make the sound 'baa') using the same area of the throat as the previous exercise. The lamb noise will be more powerful as you must engage the diaphram to do this noise.
These exercises will strain your voice a little to enable you to get a raspy, sexy voice.
About Jade Joddle, Speak Well.
On this channel you will find videos related to the following speech, voice and personal development topics:
1. Speech Performances: voice acting, readings and performances of literature
2. Celebrity Voice and Speech: how to speak like celebrities
3. Personal Development: what Jade has learnt about life
4. Accent: how to get any accent and speak clearly
5. Voice: tips and tricks to improve your voice
6. Weird Warning: experimental performance videos with metaphorical meanings related to personal development topics.
My personal website: jadejoddle.com/